Do you ever have one of those entirely, empty bottomless pits hunger kind of days? I did, and made these PB Chocolate Almond Protein Balls WHILE dinner was cooking... Super easy & quick to whip up to prevent hanger strikes.
What you'll need (pretty much essentials in our house)
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of chia seedss
- 1 tbsp of your fav honey (our's is TruBee Honey!! If you haven't tried it, go for it, it's amazing & local. Will def help with any allergies you may be having in TN)
- Start with a 1/4 cup of your fav Nola Granola - we used Chocolate Almond since Chocolate & Peanut Butter & Honey are all great friends
- Add in more granola as much as you want into your protein balls
- I also added in marshmallows for a couple as an added texture & flavor
- It's pretty good
- Mix in a bowl combining all the ingredients
- Shape into 1in protein balls, or larger if you prefer
- Put into Tupperware to keep in the fridge
All in all these protein balls turned out delicious!! What blows my mind is that a week later, fridge hid them.., is that the granola is STILL crunchy. I love it.