Is it Saturday yet?! Not sure about you, but I LOVE (almost need) to have something to look forward to. And it can be as simple as waking up in the morning with coffee, or a mimosa, to make something delicious. This post celebrates the time we have to sit down, & enjoy a luscious brunch.
In some eyes, I might have taken the easy way out by using quick biscuits. And most days I would agree with you, however not this time. This recipe & use of Nola Granola will make you forget that you popped open a can of biscuits.
Use your favorite can of biscuits & follow the heating/baking instructions there. Or use your favorite recipe of biscuits, if you have one PLEASE share. I'd love to try it!!
This recipe is for quick bake biscuits, & Nola Granola:
- Pop open up your biscuits
- Cut each biscuit into quarters
- Toss each quarter of the biscuit into a bowl of Cinnamon & Sugar Mix.
- This can be however much or little you'd like. I generally use my eye & more cinnamon than the norm.
- Put each tossed quarter into a loaf pan
- Melt a tablespoon, or two, of butter in a separate (microwave safe) bowl
- Mix in more cinnamon & sugar
- This mixture to pour over the biscuits
- Pour this mixture over the quartered biscuit loaf pan
- Top with your fav Nola Granola
- Seriously. Our granola will caramelise even more so in the oven.
- Pop that delectable Monkey Bread in the oven
- Pull out when ready
- Top with even more Nola Granola