This is such a simple & DELICIOUS recipe, I'm almost upset I didn't figure this out sooner!
I used air popped popcorn with a bit of oil & kernels within a brown paper bag, though any would do.
- 1/2 cup of unpopped popcorn kernals
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Add salt for taste
- Mix together to get the kernals covered
- Pour into a brown paper bag, and turn down the flaps to close it
- Cook in the microwave for 2.5 to 3 minutes until you hear pauses about 2 seconds in between pops.
To make the chocolate sauce:
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the microwave
- Mix in a spoonful of dark cocoa powder, we use the same kind in every Chocolate Almond Granola Batch!
- Toss in the chocolate mixture with the popcorn
- Mix in a 1/3 cup of our Nola Granola Chocolate Almond Granola and enjoy!!