These Salted Caramel Chocolate Energy Bites are the trifecta of snacks; easy, delicious & healthy!! I made these on a Thursday, and they were all gone by Friday afternoon...
- 1/4 cup of Nola Snack Co's Salted Caramel Granola
- 1/2 cup peanut butter; used Skippy's
- 1/3 cup honey: used Queen Bee Pollinators of TN
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder: used Hershey's
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Using a small sauce pan with low heat, melt the peanut butter & honey, then stir in the dark cocoa powder. Stir well until everything is combined, remove from heat.
- The mixture is going to look like a fudge, add more honey if too thick or ad more peanut butter or cocoa powder if too thin.
ps Made these on a Thursday, they were gone by Friday afternoon...