Thanksgiving is around the corner, and I can't wait to have all the wonderful dishes!
Here is a quick, easy healthy snack to satisfy those Thanksgiving cravings: Salted Caramel Pumpkin Roast Almonds! Perfect to stash in your purse or car for the many upcoming trips to the grocery store.
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 1 cup Salted Caramel Nola Granola
- Preheat oven to 250°
- Line a cookie sheet with a Silapat or spray with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg white until frothy
- Add brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and combine
- Then add the almonds & Nola Granola of your choice
- Pour mixture onto the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes
Recipe was adapted from: http://momitforward.com/pumpkin-pie-spiced-almonds/